Friday, November 20, 2009

Hard Times

Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme . This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!

The Dating Profiles Meme: Hard Times

1. Why is this so hard?

2. Walk with me.

3. My software is state of the art.

4. Can’t believe I did this.

5. Life is an adventure or nothing.

6. Looking for someone to get to no.

7. I am absolutely terrible at this!!

8. Anything is possible, right?

9. It’s your last day to live, live it.

10. I enjoy text messages.

Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme . Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!

10 comments:

  1. Ok bud, I couldn't resist - mine will be up at 5am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you so HARD. . . to resist? I love this Meme. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Finally, a place to unload ALL my snark safely. ;-)

    (ok, most of my snark...) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started laughing when I saw you dropped by with an invite, Bud. Thanks for coming up a fabulous meme. I think I made mean answers this week lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel-
    Thanks. I thought it would be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had fun with it, thanks for starting this!
    I loved reading the other participants comments also!

    ReplyDelete