Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme . This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!
The Dating Profiles Meme: Pride and Joy
1. My pride and joy is my cat Spike.
2. I run, do pilates, zumba, and can dance anywhere.
3. I'm into to going to Home Depot for house projects that I think I can master but never do.
4. I joined this dating site to meet new people and see what happens!
5. I was married for 5 years from 1990 to 1995. We had a nasty divorce but now are the best of friends.
6. I'm looking forward to a meeting of the minds, to fun and arm wrestling.
7. My match would be someone who is emotionally available. One that believes 1+1=Love.
8. I wanted to win my son when we play video games together, back then he was 14 years old, and I did practice while he is not at home, but was never able to win him.
9. How do you sum up a full life into a little box without sounding like everyone else?
10. There are as many ways of falling in love as there are snowflakes in a snowstorm.
Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme . Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!