Friday, May 28, 2010

So Little to Ask

Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!

The Dating Profiles Meme: So Little to Ask

1. A relationship that is rooted in God, commitment, unconditional love, unconditional respect, loyalty, mutual appreciation, mutual understanding, great communication, honesty, openness, accountability, faithfulness, compromise, mutual support, sharing, partnership, lots of fun, adventure, romance and great depths of intimacy is so little to ask for I think.

2. I don't usually like risks but becoming a single parent has shown me that I can be empowered to do things I would not have done in the past.

3. I am a full time college student, going on my fifth year.

4. I enjoy walking the bike paths when weather is nice.

5. I am successful, intelligent, motivated and interested in finding some companionship. I "live in the moment".

6. I will try to explain about my life, pesonality and what i think would be a good match however, i'm not one who likes talking about myself.

7. We must be good example in our society and you must be the one I will love forever because divorce is not an option for me again and once i decide to fall in love with someone, I will love with all i am and all i had.

8. I want to be able to go and talk with you if i am down or not in a good mood. That is what relationships are all about. Isnt it?

9. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but, and at the same time, they most be responsible. Or at least somewhat, ya know?

10. My imagination helps me to perceive the world. Desire to perceive the world, desire to create and desire to love - these are constituents of my life.

Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme. Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment