Friday, June 11, 2010

Not Getting Physical

Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!

The Dating Profiles Meme: Not Getting Physical

1. My most relevant life goals are spiritual and emotional - not physical or financial.

2. I love learning new things & am an adventerous person.

3. My children are grown and I have no responsibilities, other than my work I suppose.

4. Do I need to send smoke signals?

5. I have 3 grown children & 1 dog, so I'm Italian/French.

6. I appreciate if your opening shot/photo is your most current.

7. Tell me a joke, I love to laugh, it is the best medicine.

8. I'd love to get back into real estate someday, maybe own and run a motel or bed and breakfast.

9. Hello, I am so not good at this.

10. Get creative. Drop a contact and let me know if you participate regularly in hiking, golf, kayaking, relax with a book, dvd, music, music, music & oh, and did I say TRAVEL?

Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme. Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment