Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Fear of God

Welcome to Thursday Dating Profiles. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Thursday!

Thursday Dating Profiles: The Fear of God

1. You must like to do the same things I do and is willing to try new things.

2. I like to see people being happy and strongly believe there is more pleasure in giving than in receiving.

3. I need a big mind, a bright heart, a good companion.

4. I can accept what is and especially the fear of God, so watch it.

5. Well ive decided to change my profile to things I believe in.

6. I have my own body parts, what you see is what you get.

7. I am not perfect and have my less good qualities as everyone else.

8. Affectionate, Adventurous, Ambitious, Caring, Cautious, Chaotic, Considerate, Different, Disorganised, Generous, Kind, Loving, Loyal, Reliable, Romantic, Sensitive, Sensual, Sentimental, Sexy, Sharp, Smart.

9. I'm so different and rainbow colorful as awesome gemstone - you will be still amazed for long years... I'm curious in mysteries of the Universe, exploring the world and myself as miracle.

10. I'm ready for long-distance relationship at first time for meeting in real life.

Thank you for playing this week on Thursday Dating Profiles. Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Your interaction with the women should never reflect the fact that you are always available for the woman.


    Singles Parties For Professionals

    ReplyDelete