Friday, February 12, 2010

My Best Friend

Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!

The Dating Profiles Meme: My Best Friend

1. I want to find my best friend.

2. We don’t have to have everything in common.

3. I love the simple pleasures of life; sun rise, sunset, to dance, music, rain, sounds and smell of the ocean, love, laughter, a kiss...do you?

4. I'm looking for a connection with a grown-up who in turn, takes care of themself and is not desperately searching for a person to complete them.

5. There are no such things as coincidences...I am where I am for a reason.

6. Everyday brings new adventures from snow mobiling, scuba diving, skiing, cycling, fishing, swimming an open water on the first day of spring, and my adventures never seemed to stop passing through my life.

7. As Michael BublĂ© sings it…”I Just Haven't Met You Yet”.

8. A person comes into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime Which one will you be?

9. I am looking for a potential long term relationship that might lead to something long term someday, however... hold on!

10. Please understand that I am not interested in having your children.

Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme . Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment