Friday, February 19, 2010

Picture Perfect

Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!

The Dating Profiles Meme: Picture Perfect

1. I look exactly like my pictures, so don’t think that these are from another decade, they are me as I look NOW.

2. I enjoy nights in watching movies by the light of the fireplace.

3. Me???? loyal, romantic...the usual BLAH BLAH BLAH.

4. Sculpting is my love.

5. I live in this country for about ten years. Most wonderful country to live in. There are many things I like about it, but the most I like is it's nature. I'm close to nature. I can hear it!

6. I also love to ride western pleasure my horses are my favorite hobby.

7. I am too soon out of a relationship to have another right now but you never know what life will bring your way.

8. I change so much day to day that I always try to find new ways of doing things or arranging things.

9. What can I say, I am what I am!

10. I'm not going to lie, I am not a twig...I'm curvy.

Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme . Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I am looking up #6. brb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that of all the memes I do regularly, this one is probably the one I have the most fun with.

    ReplyDelete