Friday, March 19, 2010

Moving Forward on the Journey

Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!

The Dating Profiles Meme: Moving Forward on the Journey

1. I have learned enough from past experiences to know what is important in life, and I have adopted the attitude of live, learn, grow, forgive and forget, and always keep moving forward through the journey.

2. Looking forward to a new chapter in my life.

3. I've been in relationships with someone that would rather drink alcohol, rather than go to the gym.

4. I can be spontaneous and fun as long as we don't break the law.

5. I'm a multifaceted, marketing & promotions professional with a number of unusual passions: open water swimming, growing a lettuce garden, cycling for fun, to raise money for charity, playing 18 holes on Saturdays, running two hours daily and listening to opera to name a few. I often arrive home to messages from my friends on my answering machine asking – where are you now?

6. They always say nothing is not living for if it not dieing for.

7. Hello and welcome to my proile.

8. I work in Germany flying around Europe. When I work I live in Berlin which is my home base. I spend about 5 months per year in this area as my father is living there. I grew up in both countries.

9. I have also been told that I am the best kisser ever, and am laughed at for being a bit clumsy.

10. If you have looked over my pictures and I’ve “charmed you with my smile", you have taken more than “30 seconds” to read over my profile and you would like to know about me and what I am looking for, you should drop everything and email me this minute.

Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme . Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!


1 comment:

  1. I just joined Match.com. I wish I had found this first. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete