Friday, March 26, 2010

That's Not What Happens

Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!

The Dating Profiles Meme: That's Not What Happens

1. I must say though I've meet some that on their profile they say "Wanting a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP" and for some reason or another that's not what happens!

2. I believe that all happens for a reason and that reason may not be for us to understand, just to accept.

3. I can drive a truck, tractor, build a fence, work on my truck, rope steers, ride my horse in competiton and can dress up to go out with you out on a Saturday night.

4. I'm independent, yet needy.

5. My partner should be loyal, hardworking and confident. Hope I'm not asking for too much.

6. Please No headcases, NO Liars, cheats, NOT married or exes drama. Just sincere and HONEST people please....

7. Weekend in Vegas and having it totally comp'd is awesome, going to an African wedding in Kenya was a blast, tango'ng in Argentina was an experience, and swimming with sharks in Belize was an adrelaine rush.

8. I do believe that you can not understand the true spirit of a person by the means of email.

9. What I am particularly into right now is purchasing older homes, restoring them and renting them.

10. Attraction dictates passion, passion allows understanding, and understanding initiates compromise.

Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme . Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment