Friday, April 2, 2010

I Know What I Want


Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!

The Dating Profiles Meme: I Know What I Want

1. I have updated my profile. I'm at a point in my life where I know exactly what I want.

2. I want someone who will be a healthy role model in my children's lives.

3. I really enjoy being in nature, feeling and listening to the crunching of leaves under my feet, listening to the waves hit the shore, staying home and listening to the rain and watching a good movie with someone nice, to playing shuffleboard together as we age.

4. I just haven't met you yet.

5. Whatever happened to real dating? Is it silly of me to think that it could possibly still exist?

6. I like sun more than snow.

7. Happily never married, now it doesn't seem like such a bad idea! Actually, it isn't the "married" part that is attractive at this point in my life, I'd love to consider a soulmate with whom to share the second half of life.

8. Newly separated, looking for someone to have some adventures with.

9. Been looking for love in all the wrong places... maybe here will be the right place.

10. I belong to a non profit (the "Court") in which my court name is Ingok Ryd-alot, I'll explain about the court later.

Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme . Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment