Welcome to Thursday Dating Profiles. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Thursday!
Thursday Dating Profiles: The Evolution of Self
1. Well lets see I am driven to know what I want.
2. My work as a psychotherapist is both rewarding and challenging.
3. I’m intelligent yet still have so much to learn, sophisticated yet simple; dynamic, exciting, adventurous but stable; easy-going, respected, humble, patient and will fight against injustice.
4. I believe two is better than one, so I'm looking for a partner who feels the same.
5. Hot air ballooning, parasailing, speed boats, these are some of the things that I enjoy.
6. This not really my thing, but here it goes. I’m a pretty laid back. Things I like to do include, hanging with friends. I am willing to try new thinks.
7. I am asian I was born race in the Philippines I came to the us when i was 19 yrs. old i was mired the age of 17 yrs. old i am slender.
8. I'm in no rush-- but also don't plan to become a serial dater.
9. The constant evolution of self makes this difficult to write, as does the filter of subjectivity
10. Most people when they first meet me, first say "Wow your tall", I guess the second thing they notice is my curly hair.
Thank you for playing this week on Thursday Dating Profiles. Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Thursday!