Thursday, February 24, 2011

Getting Back to Myself


Welcome to Thursday Dating Profiles. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Thursday!

Thursday Dating Profiles: Getting Back to Myself

1. Please don't judge me by my posted pic...better ones to come soon!!!

2. Life isn't puppies, kittens, and rainbows all the time.

3. My goal is to get back to me over this next year.

4. I can find the good in anyone and feel like I am open and trusting.

5. I give great massages.

6. Please drop me a line if you are interested in me or my cultural background.

7. When it comes right down to it, I enjoy putting a smile on someone's face.

8. I love the outdoors and being active. Loving sports and the outdoors is a plus.

9. If you are looking to someone to grow older with, look no more.

10. I appreciate and find the beauty in all seasons, though autumn is my favorite.

Thank you for playing this week on Thursday Dating Profiles. Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Thursday!

3 comments: