Thursday Dating Profiles. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Thursday!
Thursday Dating Profiles: Slipping Off This Mortal Coil
1. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
2. I am not a righteous one, but I don't like being judged by strangers. So if you don't know me, don't say anything about me unless you want me to do the same to you.
3. C'mon get tapping that keyboard.... before I slip off this 'Mortal coil'!
4. I am old enough to know what I deserve...players .
5. I want to be honest, I can write many things about me, not the person I will look at my profile want to know then wed know a little about. Clearly it is a simple request.
6. Sexually adventurous is big on my list.
7. Personally, I don't feel there is anything interesting about me.
8. If you email me and ask me to mail you off this site for what ever reason. Including you don't get on here that often. Please do not expect me to respond.
9. Someone who thinks I make his hour, day and life brighter....who thinks I'm wonderful....and for me to feel the same way. Is that too much to ask...an honest person?
10. Intellectually challenged...Don't hate me because I am ugly -- hate me because I am smart!!!
Thank you for playing this week on Thursday Dating Profiles. Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Thursday!